We have invited students from the following local schools:
- Linwood Junior School
- St Williams Primary School
- Heartsease Primary
- Cecil Cowing Infant School
- Falcon Junior School
- Dussingdale Primary School
- Whitehouse Farm Primary School
Entrants can choose to let their imaginations go wild and design their own dream house, using the drawing sheets provided.
We will drop off these sheets at the participating schools. After drop off we will add a link to download and print the colouring in sheets yourselves at home, in case anyone misses out on a colouring in sheet.
Please make sure you write your Name, Age, School and Class in the space provided on your picture.
We will call back to each school on the Tuesday 1st November to collect all entries.
The winning two students from each age group will win an Amazon voucher and a cash prize for each of the schools they attend!!
So, get your paints, crayons, felt pens or pencils ready and get colouring!!!
The Sefftons Community Team
Email us if you need any further information on this competition.
Terms & Conditions
1. The Colouring competition (the “Competition”) is open to children living in the immediate local area to Sefftons, aged between five and nine years old (“You”).
2. To enter the Competition, a member of the Sefftons Community Team will drop off some printed sheets to your school for you to colour in or use the back to design your own Dream home picture.
3. To enter the Competition when your picture is finished hand back to your teacher and on the 1st November, these will be collected from your school again by the Sefftons Community Team.
4. When submitting your Competition entry, You MUST provide your name, age, school name and class on the front or back of your picture. We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter) and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
5. You may only send one entry to the Competition.
6. We will be giving prizes to Age 5-6 and 7-9 – Winners and both their schools.
7. Winning Entries will be displayed in the Sefftons office window at 146 Plumstead Road East, Norwich.
8. Winning students and their parents or guardians will be invited to attend the Sefftons office to receive their prize.
We must have all entries in for the 1st November am as these will be collected that day from reception.
Picking the winners
All entries will be judged on colouring ability and imagination by a panel of local judges.
The winning entry will be the one that the judges consider to be the most original, creative and well-executed.
The judge’s decision will be final and made after collection of all entries returned to the offices on 10th September 2019. The decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
Publishing the winning entries
The names of the winners will be published on the First Step Facebook page Twitter/Instagram and website. The schools of the winning students will be notified of the winners.
You own the copyright to your Competition entry as its author.
By submitting an entry to the Competition, You give First Step a. Permission for your entry to be published on their Social Media and website and grant First Step a non-exclusive, royalty-free, Nationwide licence to republish your Competition entry in electronic format and hard copy for purposes connected with the Competition; and b. The right to use your name, age and town of residence for the sole purpose of identifying You as the author of your entry.
Getting consent from an adult
Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
At this point First Step does not require consent in writing from a parent or guardian of the authors of the winning entries. But to enable us to publish and use the winning pictures in social media we will require and email consent prior to giving prizes or publishing the winning pictures.
If First Step does not receive written consent (which may include e-mail) from the parents or guardians of the authors of the winning entries, then we may award the prize to another entry for which we are able to gain such consent.
The Winners of Age range 5-6 and 7-9 will both win a £100 Amazon Voucher and £200 cash donation to the school each attend, with three runners up receiving £50 of Amazon vouchers each and £100 for their school. Each will have their drawing published on our website and social media, as well as displayed in our office window.
Some other rules
Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any other reason. Your entry will not be returned to You.
No purchase is necessary.
The Promoter of the Competition is Sefftons, 146 Plumstead Road East, Norwich, NR7 9NG. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to this address.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Sefftons for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
Sefftons accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Sefftons further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
Sefftons reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Sefftons in all matters under its control is final and binding.
Sefftons shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
The Competition will be governed by English law.
Sefftons is a trading name of Urban Agents Limited.